In collaboration with AUCA Career Committee, Deloitte China will host an online career workshop on June 6th (China Standard Time). As one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world, Deloitte will introduce the overview of the consulting industry in China and share with oversea talents their insights on how to prepare for a consulting career. Deloitte Campus Recruitment Team and a management consultant representative will introduce a variety of Deloitte recruitment programs, including full-time, remote part-time opportunities, and the upcoming Digital Challenge in China.
Saturday 9:30 AM-11:00 AM China Standard Time, June 6 or
Friday 6:30 PM-8:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, June 5 or
Friday 8:30 PM-10:00 PM Central Daylight Time, June 5 or
Friday 9:30 PM-11:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, June 5
- Overview of Consulting Industry
- Introduction to Deloitte Management Consulting Business
- What talents are consulting firms looking for? How to prepare for a consulting career in China?
- Introduction to Deloitte 2020 Recruitment Programs and Remote Internship Opportunities
- Caroline Ning, Deloitte China Campus Recruitment Team
- Jessie Qi, Deloitte Management Consultant (Columbia University Alumni)
Student Registration: http://aucaevents.mikecrm.com/JRqd0Mf
*The webinar will be conducted in Mandarin.
Zoom link will be sent after we receive your RSVP