The Office of Career Services (OCS) at the Robert H. Smith School of Business has introduced the Interstride mobile app to support the job search and career readiness efforts for all Smith Specialty Masters students.
In addition to information historically found in the inTERPretations newsletter, such as upcoming events, industry news, hot jobs, event highlights, and volunteer opportunities, Interstride:
- Visualizes H1B visa petitions submitted by companies hiring international students
- Offers a job search function and the capability to apply to positions on Indeed.com
- Allows you to research companies and countries for valuable insights and information
- Shares relevant articles and information on visa and immigration-related issues
- Gives access to career-related videos and other job search resources
- Executes an assessment test to maximize your recruiting gameplan
- Tracks professional networking efforts
This app is for BOTH domestic and international students. Download Interstride TODAY and use your “rhsmith” email address to register.