Administrative Support Volunteer
The Pulmonary Hypertension Association is the world’s leading pulmonary hypertension (PH) organization. At the heart of the PH community, PHA’s work saves lives, fuels personal passions and empowers people living with PH to confidently face challenges that confront them. Volunteers help to advance the vision of a world free of PH, empowered by hope.
Volunteers are needed to help with administrative tasks at the Pulmonary Hypertension Association, located in Downtown Silver Spring. This is a great opportunity to gain office and administrative experience, and to support a great cause at a local nonprofit!
- Helping prepare membership packets for medical and general members.
- Organizing and stuffing mailings.
- Copying, scanning, and completing general office and administrative tasks.
- Assisting with calls when needed.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Administrative Support
- Volunteers must be available one day for at least two hours on Monday-Friday between 9 am – 5 pm.
- For more information and to apply, please contact Mira Kruger at email@example.com, or call 240-485-0756.
Where: 801 Roeder Road, Suite 1000, Silver Spring, MD 20910
When: We’ll work with your schedule.