This program is available exclusively to paid Net Impact members, and offers a unique opportunity to network with senior executives at the Inter-American Development Bank, specifically in the Opportunities for the Majority Sector.
- To create strong connections between DC area business executives and MBA students at the Smith School of Business;
- To expose Smith students to what it means to be a responsible leader in the business world.
- A group of 5-6 MBA students will visit the Inter-American Development Bank from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm on Friday, March 2nd. Participating students are guaranteed face time with Rahul Desai, who coordinates the operations of Opportunities for the Majority, an innovative impact investment unit developed at the IDB to support inclusive businesses targeting lower income communities as consumers, producers, owners or employees. The visit will also include a short tour of the offices.
- This opportunity is only available for paid members of Net Impact. If you want to become a paying member, please speak to Beatriz Ariza at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be available Friday, March 2nd from 10 am to 12m, and to meet for a one hour prep session in the week before the visit.
How to Participate:
- If you are interested, please submit a resume and 200-300 word statement of interest to email@example.com, by Tuesday, February 28th at 10:00 pm. Your statement of interest, and your resume, will be shared with INTER-AMERICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK so please proofread your statement of interest before sending it in.
- Participants will be chosen on a first come, first served basis. Please note that if you do not submit a statement of interest, you will not be considered as a potential participant.
- Participants will be notified by Wednesday, February 29th at 10 pm.
About The Inter-American Development Bank:
The IDB is the main source of multilateral financing and expertise for sustainable economic, social and institutional development in Latin America and the Caribbean.