Ask Julie: Can I Still Apply and What Do I Need To Do?
I just saw that you are on rolling admissions and I want to apply for Fall 2018! What do I need for a complete application?
Yes, we are accepting applications on a rolling basis until each of our cohorts is full, so if you’ve been holding off on applying… do it now!
First, you’re going to want to start your online application: Find it here!
Here are the application requirements:
- Official Undergraduate Transcripts (and Graduate Transcripts if you have them)
- Online Recommendation form
- GMAT or GRE scores*
- TOEFL or IELTS (International Students Only)
- Application Fee: $75
*We do offer a GMAT/GRE waiver for applicants who have demonstrated excellent quantitative, analytical and verbal skills through academic records and/or a successful career trajectory.
Formal Process for GMAT/GRE Waiver Consideration:
- Start your online application account for the Part-time MBA program.
- Complete the waiver section along with all other sections.
- Submit a complete application with all requirements except for the official exam scores.
Please note: in order for the admissions committee to review your waiver request, all sections of the application must be complete. Most often I see that people are missing the recommendation or a TOEFL score (for international students)… so be sure to double-check you have completed the ENTIRE application as well as the waiver request section.
Julie Dellinger is the Associate Director of Part-Time MBA Admissions at the Smith School. You can contact her directly with your Admissions questions at (240) 565-2117 or email@example.com.