Sloan Consortium courses -register by 2/6
The Sloan Consortium is an institutional and professional leadership organization dedicated to integrating online education into the mainstream of higher education, and helping institutions and individual educators improve the quality, scale, and breadth of online education. The Division of Information Technology sponsors the university’s membership in the Sloan Consortium, which provides faculty, staff, and graduate students access to online workshops. The workshops for February are now open for registration.
* Designing Effective Assessment Strategies (registration deadline extended until 2/6)
* Developing Effective Presentations
* Developing Rubrics
* Developing an Interactive Syllabus (registration deadline extended until 2/6)
* Finding and Using Open Educational Resources
* Introduction to Mobile Apps and Tablets (registration deadline extended until 2/6)
* Introduction to the Quality Scorecard
* New to Online: The Essentials
* New to Online: Effective Feedback Strategies (registration deadline extended until 2/6)
* New to Online: Introduction to Audio and Video Tools
* New to Online: Supporting New Online Learners (registration deadline extended until 2/6)
* Online Science Labs: Tools and Techniques (registration deadline extended until 2/6)
To register for these free workshops, please go to www.training.umd.edu and click on “Sloan-C Online Workshops” in the Course Catalog.
For more information, please contact Deb Mateik at email@example.com.
|Print article||This entry was posted by mmaxson on February 5, 2014 at 1:07 PM, and is filed under Announcements. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|