- Wed30May20181:00pm - 2:30pmESJ 1103
Organizing Content in ELMS
This workshop will introduce you to several options for presenting course content to your students and will suggest some strategies for ensuring that the design of your course supports both the objectives of your course and your teaching “style”. The last portion of the workshop will be hands-on and participants will have a chance to experiment with implementing the tools learned into their own course spaces.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Identify three options for hosting content
- Upload files to and manage the Files environment
- Create a structure for delivering course content with Modules
- Design a graphic interface for content presentation with Pages
- Link to third-party integration, such as Campus Pack
Note regarding location: Hosted in the new ESJ training center, room 1103. Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) required if you would like a hands-on experience.
Please register for this event on Eventbrite.