- Thu31May201810:00am - 12:00pmESJ 1102
Preparing to Move Your Course Online: The Essentials
This workshop introduces faculty the fundamentals for teaching fully online courses. It aims to assist faculty in determining what is needed, what will be involved to offer and teach an online course, and how to get started.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to
- Apply effective online teaching pedagogies to online course development;
- Identify the basic characteristics and components of an online course;
- Recognize the essential competencies required for teaching online;
- Identify technologies and strategies to use in the course delivery, interactions, and assessments;
- Develop an online course development plan and get started with course development using design templates.
Note regarding location: Hosted in the new ESJ training center, room 1102. Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) required if you would like a hands-on experience.
Please register for this event on Eventbrite.