Working Professional Career Bootcamp – Career Transitioner Track
When: 5/5/17 Who: EMBA, PTMBA, OMBA
Working Professional Career Bootcamp – Advancing Your Current Career Direction
When: 5/5/17 Who: EMBA, PTMBA, OMBA
There are no information sessions this week. Check back next week!
- Taste of Maryland, Tuesday, May 2nd, 6:30pm – 8:30pm, Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center, UMCP. Join with UM Alumni and enjoy a variety of tastes from Terp-owned businesses in the food and beverage industry. Click here for more information.
- National Career Fair, Tuesday, May 9th, 11am – 2pm, Radisson North Baltimore, Timonium, MD. Click here for more.
- BestHire Career Fair, Wednsday, May 10th, 11am – 2pm, The DoubleTree by Hilton Washington D.C./Crystal City, Arlington, VA. Click here for more.
- CareerIntro Career Fair, Wednesday, May 17th, 10am – 1pm, The Watson Hotel, New York, NY. Click here for more.
- NETWORK After Work, Tuesday, May 23rd, 6pm – 9pm, Proper 21, Washington, DC. Click here for more.
- Bilingual & Diversity Job Fair, Wednesday, May 24th, 10am – 3pm, The DoubleTree by Hilton Washington D.C./Crystal City, Arlington, VA. Click here for more.
- Choice Career Fair, Wednesday, June 7th, 11am – 2pm, DoubleTree by Hilton Washington, D.C./Crystal City, Arlington, VA. Click here for more.
- Bilingual Latino Career Fair, Thursday, June 8th, 1pm – 4pm, Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge, Arlington, VA. Click here for more.
- RecruitMilitary Veterans Job Fair, Thursday, June 22nd, 11am – 3pm, Nationals Park, Washington, DC. Click here for more.
- DC Startup & Tech Expo 2017, Wednesday, June 28th, 4pm – 8pm, Vornado Crystal City, Arlington, VA. Click here for more.
- National Career Fair, Thursday, June 29th, 11am – 2pm, DoubleTree Crystal City, Arlington, VA. Click here for more.
MAKE YOUR PLANS FOR FALL 2017 (take advantage of Early Bird discounts!)
2017 Ascend National Convention & Career Fair – Connect, Inspire, Ascend, August 19th – August 21st, 2017, Marriott Marquis Houston, Houston, TX.
The Ascend National Convention is the largest gathering of Pan-Asian business leaders and professionals in North America with over 2,200 registered participants. Top industry leaders, senior executives and professionals, along with MBAs and undergraduate students representing over 200 corporations and universities participate in three days of leadership and professional development and networking. Click here for more.
Prospanica 2017 Annual Conference and Exposition – Power of Performance, Leadership at the Next Level, September 26th – September 30th, 2017, Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA.
Together, in a new strategic partnership Prospanica and National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA) co-present the 2017 Annual Conference & Exposition in keeping with our commitment to create opportunities for diverse business professionals and deliver maximum value to corporate partners, in these changing economic times. Click here for more.
Los Angeles Career Forum, October 7th (Sat.) & 8th (Sun.) 2017, Pasadena Convention Center, Pasadena, CA.
Numerous companies from a wide variety of industries participate in our Career Forum to meet and hire highly talented Japanese-English bilingual candidates. If you’re seeking a new job or a new career to utilize your Japanese and English skills, this is an event you don’t want to miss! This is a great opportunity to meet with the hiring decision-makers from big name industry companies and go home with job offers. Yes, some companies will offer jobs on the spot! Click here for more.
10th Annual MBA Veterans Career Conference & Expo, October 19th – October 21st, 2017, Holiday Inn Mart Plaza & Navy Pier, Chicago, IL.
An MBA diversity conference exclusively for military veterans enrolled at the world’s top-ranked MBA programs. Click here for more.
2017 Annual Romba Conference & 20th Romba Gala Celebration , October 12th – 14th , 2017, Boston, MA.
The Reaching Out LGBTQ MBA & Business Graduate Conference (also known at the ROMBA Conference) is the annual conference of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) graduate business school students – the largest gathering of LGBTQ business students in the world. The 2017 Reaching Out LGBTQ MBA & Business Graduate Student Conference provides future lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender leaders from around the world the opportunity to network, learn, and improve their skills so they will emerge stronger and more confident in the business world. Leading businesses partner with the conference to show support for the LGBTQ community and recruit top level talent. Click here for more.
National Association of Women MBAs Conference & Career Fair, October 19th – 21st, 2017, Westin Lombard Yorktown Center, Lombard, IL.
NAWMBA will welcome hundreds of female MBA students, professionals and entrepreneurs to three days of networking and personal development through keynotes, speaker presentations, panel discussions and an on-site career fair with valued corporate sponsors. Click here for more.
2017 Net Impact Conference, October 27th – October 28th 2017, Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, GA. Leading forum for students and professionals who want to tackle the world’s toughest social and environmental problems. Connect with leading organizations that are looking for talent at the Net Impact Expo.
Click here for more.