There are no upcoming workshops.
There are no upcoming information sessions.
*Asterisked are new opportunities.
Click on job titles to see more information.
- Freedom from Cancer Startup Challenge. Participate as a team member or create your own team to start a new career in entrepreneurship and learn from our accelerator program! Entrants and teams in the challenge will have an opportunity to: Expand your Industry Network, Receive Expert Training and Dedicated Mentorship, Win Prize Money and Funding, Cure and/or Prevent Cancer, Launch a New Career! Competition entries are being accepted through December.
- Network After Work, Tuesday, December 12th, 6pm – 9pm, Southern Hospitality, Washington DC.
- Washington DC Career Fair, Tuesday, December 12th, 11am – 2pm, DoubleTree Crystal City, Arlington, VA.
- Washington DC Job Fair, Thursday, December 14th, 11am – 2pm, Residence Inn, Arlington, VA.
- Tech Jobs Tour, Thursday, December 14th, 5 – 9pm, Town Danceboutique, Washington, DC.
- *Speed Networking @ Dirty Martini, Thursday, December 14th, 7pm, Washington, DC.
- *The NYC Business Networking Group (NYCBNG), Tuesday, January 16th, 6pm – 9pm, Proper West, New York, NY.
Hit The Ground Running in 2018…Biz Networking For Professional Success.
- *Eastern Region Virtual Career Fair for Veterans, Tuesday, January 23rd. Job seekers meet employers online, 11am – 3pm (Eastern). Event Open to all US Military Job Seekers and Spouses.
- *Choice Career Fair, Thursday, February 1st, 11am – 2pm, DoubleTree by Hilton, Arlington, VA.
- *Baltimore Sun Career Fair, Tuesday, February 6th, 11am – 3pm, Maritime Conference Center, Linthicum Heights, MD.
- *Professional Hiring Event, Thursday, February 8th, 10am – 1pm, Holiday Inn-Capitol, Washington, DC.
- *RecruitMilitary Veterans Job Fair, Thursday, February 8th, 11am – 3pm, M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD.
Make Your Plans for Spring 2018:
- Sports Industry Networking & Career Conference, February 23-24, George Washington University, Washington, DC. The premier sports industry conference where hundreds of college students, young professionals, and career changers gather together to learn about the sports industry and network with well-known leaders from across the industry-teams, leagues, agencies, media, sporting goods. Register for the conference before December 15, 2017 to receive the Early-Bird Discount of $50 off your registration. In addition, the first 100 people to register will receive free admission to the Washington Wizards v. Charlotte Hornets game on February 23, 2018.
- Fellowships at Auschwitz for the Study of Professional Ethics in Business (FASPE) is now accepting applications for its 2018 summer leadership and business ethics program. FASPE Business is a fully-funded, two-week summer program (including the equivalent of round-trip travel from New York to Europe, as well as all European travel, lodging, and food) that uses the conduct of executives and managers in Nazi Germany as a launching point and backdrop for an intensive study of contemporary business ethics and leadership. FASPE Business is open to American, European and other international MBA and MSC students and those who have received their MBA or MSC degrees between May 2016 and January 2018. For FASPE Business and Law applications: ALL MATERIALS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THURSDAY, JANUARY 11, 2018 TO BE CONSIDERED.
- The Innovation Cup 2018 will take place near Frankfurt, Germany (July 16-24, 2018). Travel, accommodation, and food expenses will be paid by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. Work in teams to advance a novel idea into a convincing business plan during a one week Summer Camp with coaching from top academic scientists, accomplished entrepreneurs, and experienced Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany professionals. This is an opportunity to learn more about the chemical and pharmaceutical industry. Application Deadline: January 15th 2018.
- *Social Enterprise Conference, Saturday, February 10th, and Sunday, February 11th, Harvard Business School and Harvard Kennedy School, Boston, MA. The Conference (SECON) brings together top leaders, practitioners and students to engage in dialogue, debate, and expression around Social Enterprise.
- *Spring Career & Internship Fair 2018, February 21, 22, 23, Noon – 5pm, Adele H. Stamp Student Union – 1st Floor, UMCP. The annual 3-day Spring Career and Internship Fair provides all UMD students and alumni with an opportunity to meet face-to-face with employers to discuss internship, full-time and part-time employment opportunities.
- *MIT 22nd EUROPEAN CAREER FAIR, Saturday February 24th, 9am – 4pm, Johnson Athletic Center (W34), MIT, Cambridge, MA. This career fair is the largest of its kind in the United States with up to 100 attending companies. Organized by members of the European Club at MIT, the mission is to connect top-tier US students and young professionals with European companies, universities and non-profit organizations and to inform about career opportunities in Europe.