*Asterisked are new opportunities.
Click on job titles to see more information.
- NetworkNite – DC Speed Networking – Business Professionals, Monday, March 12th, 7 – 9pm, Station Kitchen & Cocktails at The Embassy Row Hotel, Washington, DC.
- *INFORMS Analytics Conference, April 15-17, Baltimore, MD.
Early Rate by March 12th.
Featuring over 150 data-based talks led by the field’s leading experts, combined with real-world based competitions and a variety of networking events, the INFORMS Analytics Conference delivers three days of intensive learning about the latest innovations in analytics. The annual Analytics Career Fair optimizes how employers find the best and brightest analytics talent, and the 47th Edelman Gala will honor the very best advanced analytics projects have improved organizational efficiency, increased profits, brought better products to consumers, helped foster peace negotiations, and saved lives.
- CareerIntro Career Fair, Tuesday, March 13th, 10am – 1pm, Baltimore, MD.
- Hire Heroes USA Veterans Virtual Career Fair, Thursday, March 15th, 10am – 3pm.
- *UMD Alumnae Online Meetup, Friday, March 16th, 3 – 4pm.
Join fellow University of Maryland alumnae for an online networking event during Women’s Month. It’s free, it’s for only an hour, and it’s fun! Connect with alumnae on topics such as entrepreneurship, leadership, technology, government, education and more while building your professional network. Whether you have advice to share or are seeking advice, this event is the perfect opportunity to build your network with women who’ve been in your shoes. RSVP by: March 14.
- Leadership Careers at Davita Open House, Tuesday, March 27th, 4 – 7pm
RSVP by March 20th to receive event details: with email@example.com.
- NBMBAA-DC Presents: All Black Everything Professional Development, Tuesday, March 20th, 6:30 – 9pm, Washington, DC. NBMBAA-DC will host its first Professional Development Symposium, which will consist of valuable workshops, including some related to careers in targeted sectors; a career expo; professional headshots; and networking opportunities with some of our area’s most noteworthy industry leaders.
- Diversity Virtual Career Fair, Tuesday, March 20th, 10am – 4pm.
- *DC Business Professionals – Speed Networking, Monday, March 26th, 7– 9pm, Station Kitchen & Cocktails at The Embassy Row Hotel, Washington, DC.
This is event is strictly business intended for professionals to expand their business, social or enterprise contacts.
- Terps Under 30, Tuesday, March 27th, – 6:30pm – 8:30pm. Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center, UMCP. Terps Under 30 is a TED-talk style program providing students and recent graduates the opportunity to connect, network and share their fearless ideas. Join us for a night of boldness, curiosity, passion and inspiration.
- PhD & Master’s Virtual Career Fair, Wednesday, March 28th, 9am – 7pm.
Unique Online Recruiting Event hosted by the Graduate Career Consortium (GCC).
- WIT (Women in Technology) Job Fair, Thursday, March 29th, 4 – 7pm, Valo Park (Formerly the Gannett Building), McLean, VA. Both men and women are encouraged to come and meet recruiters and hiring managers from organizations that are actively seeking candidates for positions. This is a free event for job seekers. Advanced registration is strongly encouraged so that exhibitors can view your resume.
- Information Technology Job Fair, Thursday, March 29th, 10am – 12:30pm, North Laurel Community Center, Laurel, MD.
- RecruitMilitary Veterans Job Fair, Thursday, March 29th, 11am – 3pm, FedExField, Landover, MD.
- *Hire Big 10 Plus Virtual Career Fair. April 11th, Event Hours: 9am – 6pm Central.
It’s an easy and efficient way to find Full-time Jobs, Internships, and Co-ops. This recruiting event is Free for Students & Alumni across All Majors & Degrees.
- *HireDC: Alumni Only Career Fair 2018, Thursday, April 26th, 11am – 2:30pm, American University / Bender Arena, Washington, DC.
ALUMNI TALENT FROM HIRE TALENT PARTNER SCHOOLS: American University, Catholic University of America, College of William & Mary, George Mason University, George Washington University, Goucher College, Harvard University, James Madison University, Johns Hopkins University, Towson University, University of Maryland – College Park, University of Pennsylvania, University of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University, Wake Forest University, Principia, Brandeis University, Bucknell University, Florida State University, University of Arizona.
- Forté MBA Women’s Leadership Conference, June 15–16, Atlanta, GA.
REGISTRATION DEADLINES: March 15, Registration opens; April 15: Early Bird registration ends; May 25: All registration ends.