*Asterisked are new opportunities.
Click on job titles to see more information.
- 12th Annual Celebrity Networking, Monday, April 9th, 6 – 8:30pm, The Potter’s House, Washington, DC. Speed-date with the movers and shakers on DC’s social and environmental impact community.
- Hire Big 10 Plus Virtual Career Fair, Wednesday, April 11th, Event Hours: 9am – 6pm Central. It’s an easy and efficient way to find Full-time Jobs, Internships, and Co-ops. This recruiting event is Free for Students & Alumni across All Majors & Degrees.
- *National Career Fair, Thursday, April 12th, Inn At The Colonnade Baltimore, Baltimore, MD.
- *Choice Career Fair, Thursday, April 12th, 11am – 2pm, Sheraton Baltimore North, Towson, MD.
- INFORMS Analytics Conference, April 15-17, Baltimore, MD.
Featuring over 150 data-based talks led by the field’s leading experts, combined with real-world based competitions and a variety of networking events, the INFORMS Analytics Conference delivers three days of intensive learning about the latest innovations in analytics. The annual Analytics Career Fair optimizes how employers find the best and brightest analytics talent, and the 47th Edelman Gala will honor the very best advanced analytics projects have improved organizational efficiency, increased profits, brought better products to consumers, helped foster peace negotiations, and saved lives.
- New York City Bilingual & Diversity Job Fair, Wednesday, April 18th, 9am – 3pm, Radisson Martinique on Broadway, New York, NY.
- EdSurge DC Edtech Jobs Fair Spring, Thursday, April 19th, 6:30 – 9:30pm, 1776 Crystal City, Arlington, VA.
- *My Employment Options Online Job Fair, Thursday, April 19th, 10am – 4pm.
Job Seeker Registration is Free. You can attend any time during the fair. Job seekers have the opportunity to network and ‘chat’ on-line with multiple employers to learn about national jobs – including Work At Home and Onsite jobs.
- *2nd Annual EXECUVETS™ National Career Conference & Expo, Saturday, April 21st, Chicago, IL.
For experienced-hire military veteran business leaders.
- A Day on the Farm: Kids’ Activities, Brewery Tour and More, Saturday, April 21st, 11am – 3pm, Milkhouse Brewery at Stillpoint Farm, Mount Airy, MD.
Join UM ’77 alum Thomas Barse for fun on the farm and to taste their Maryland beer.
- *Network After Work, Tuesday, April 24th, 6 – 9pm, Proper 21, Washington, DC.
- *Maryland in Manhattan 2018, Wednesday, April 25th, 6:30pm, Edison Ballroom, New York City, NY. An evening to celebrate Alumni & Friends hosted by Boomer Esiason ’84.
- HireDC: Alumni Only Career Fair 2018, Thursday, April 26th, 11am – 2:30pm, American University / Bender Arena, Washington, DC.
ALUMNI TALENT FROM HIRE TALENT PARTNER SCHOOLS: American University, Catholic University of America, College of William & Mary, George Mason University, George Washington University, Goucher College, Harvard University, James Madison University, Johns Hopkins University, Towson University, University of Maryland – College Park, University of Pennsylvania, University of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University, Wake Forest University, Principia, Brandeis University, Bucknell University, Florida State University, University of Arizona.
- *U.S. Career Forum 2018, Saturday, May 12th, Javits Center, New York, NY. As long as you have some level of Japanese and English language ability and are legally eligible to work in the U.S., you are welcome to attend. With approximately 40 companies hiring for employment locations nationwide, this event will be an exceptional opportunity to seek out and learn about the best ways to use your Japanese language ability right here in the U.S. We are pleased to offer Attendance Support/Travel Scholarship to qualified candidates to help them take advantage of the opportunities at the Career Forum.
- MARYLAND DAY, Saturday, April 28th 10am – 4pm, UMCP. One-day open house featuring family-friendly and interactive events. Come explore our world of Fearless Ideas and see all that we do for our community, the state and the world.
- Forté MBA Women’s Leadership Conference, June 15–16, Atlanta, GA.
REGISTRATION DEADLINES: March 15, Registration opens; April 15: Early Bird registration ends; May 25: All registration ends.