New opportunities have been marked with an asterisk.
- Fall Career & Internship Fair, Wednesday, September 12th, and Thursday,September 13th, Noon – 5pm, XFINITY Center, UMCP. The fair provides students the opportunity to connect with over 300 employers.
- Global Careers at International Financial & Fiscal Institutions Online Event & Campaign, Thursday, September 13th. The campaign will feature exclusive job opportunities, editorial, interviews and webinars from International Financial & Fiscal Institutions, alongside an online careers event so you can engage 1-2-1 with staff.
- Catalyst Career Fair, Tuesday, September 18th, 10am – 1pm, Inn at The Colonnade, Baltimore, MD.
- *STEM Diversity Career Expo, Friday, September 21st, 10am – 3pm, Hotel Pennsylvania, New York, NY. Meet with Fortune 500 Companies and Government agencies looking to recruit new talent. You must pre-register to attend the event.
- Washington D.C. Sports & Entertainment Career Fair, Saturday, September 22nd, 12:30 – 2:30pm, Pavilion in XFINITY Center, UMCP. A unique opportunity to meet employers from companies and organizations in the sports industry, looking to fill various entry level job and internship positions.
- Recruit Military Virtual Career Fair, Tuesday, September 25th, 11am – 3pm.
- Women In Technology Job Fair, Wednesday, September 26th, 4 – 7pm, Valo Park, McLean, VA. Both men and women are encouraged to come and meet recruiters and hiring managers from organizations that are actively seeking candidates for positions.
- Network After Work, Thursday, September 27th, 6 – 9pm, Policy Restaurant & Lounge, Washington DC.
- The Association for Women in Communications Professional Development Conference, Saturday, September 29th – Monday, October 1st, Embassy Suites, Saint Charles, MO.
- *NetWorkout DC, Tuesday, October 2nd, 6 – 8pm, PULSE House of Fitness, Washington, DC. Join Hillary Berman MBA ’03, founder and CEO of Popcorn & Ice Cream, a marketing consulting firm focused exclusively on supporting small businesses and start-ups, for your Alumni Association’s first NetWorkout event! This event will begin at PULSE for a fitness class and then we will head over to Rare Tavern and hear from Hillary about her experience as an entrepreneur in our Nation’s Capital.
- Global Careers for Women Event, Thursday, October 4th.
International Organisations are on a journey towards gender parity that starts with you. Be bold, explore opportunities, connect and apply with leading international employers.
- Council of Supply Chain Management Conference & Exhibition, Sunday, September 30th – Wednesday, October 3rd, Gaylord Opryland, Nashville, TN.
- Sustainability Management Association Virtual Career Fair, Thursday, October 4th, 11am – 3pm (Pacific).
- Prospanica 2018 Annual Conference and Exposition – Power of Performance, Leadership at the Next Level, September 12th – September 14th, Wisconsin Center, Milwaukee, WI. Attendees of The 2018 Annual Conference and Career Expo: ¡IMPACTO! Rising & Thriving will have access to life-changing career opportunities and learning sessions with subject matter experts.
- National Black MBA Association Conference, September 25th – 29th, Detroit, MI. The 40th Annual Conference & Exposition presented by NBMBAA® convenes our members, corporate and university partners, and some of the world’s most sought after thought leaders for a week of exploration in the areas of education, leadership, career opportunities, and networking connections that enable professional development.
- 21st Annual Reaching Out LGBTQ MBA & Business Graduate Conference, October 4th – 6th, Minneapolis, MN. The Conference will provide lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer young professional leaders from around the world the opportunity to network, learn, and improve their skills so they will emerge stronger and more confident in the business world.
- 11th Annual MBA Veterans Career Conference & Expo, October 11 – 12, Chicago, IL. The nation’s leading military and MBA diversity conference. Every Fall, it connects 350+ 1st and 2nd year MBA students, all of whom are military veterans enrolled at the Top-50 ranked programs with 40 of America’s leading MBA employers.
- 2018 Net Impact Conference, October 25th – October 27th, Phoenix, AZ. Net Impact mobilizes new generations to use their skills and careers to drive transformational social and environmental change. our emerging leaders take on social challenges, protect the environment, invent new products and orient business toward the greater good. In short, we help our members turn their passions into a lifetime of world-changing action.
- Boston Career Forum, Friday, November 9th – Sunday, November 11th, Hynes Convention Center, Boston, MA. World’s largest job fair for Japanese-English Bilinguals.
- 10th Annual Asian MBA Career Expo, Friday, November 16th, Metropolitan Pavilion, New York, NY. The AMBA Annual Event is the longest running and largest event of its kind empowering future Asian American leaders while providing companies wonderful opportunities to recruit top talent from this highly coveted pool of candidates.