New opportunities have been marked with an asterisk.
- Recruit Military Virtual Career Fair, Tuesday, September 25th, 11am – 3pm.
- Women In Technology Job Fair, Wednesday, September 26th, 4 – 7pm, Valo Park, McLean, VA. Both men and women are encouraged to come and meet recruiters and hiring managers from organizations that are actively seeking candidates for positions.
- Network After Work, Thursday, September 27th, 6 – 9pm, Policy Restaurant & Lounge, Washington DC.
- The Association for Women in Communications Professional Development Conference, Saturday, September 29th – Monday, October 1st, Embassy Suites, Saint Charles, MO.
- NetWorkout DC, Tuesday, October 2nd, 6 – 8pm, PULSE House of Fitness, Washington, DC. Join Hillary Berman MBA ’03, founder and CEO of Popcorn & Ice Cream, a marketing consulting firm focused exclusively on supporting small businesses and start-ups, for your Alumni Association’s first NetWorkout event! This event will begin at PULSE for a fitness class and then we will head over to Rare Tavern and hear from Hillary about her experience as an entrepreneur in our Nation’s Capital.
- Global Careers for Women Event, Thursday, October 4th.
International Organisations are on a journey towards gender parity that starts with you. Be bold, explore opportunities, connect and apply with leading international employers.
- Council of Supply Chain Management Conference & Exhibition, Sunday, September 30th – Wednesday, October 3rd, Gaylord Opryland, Nashville, TN.
- Sustainability Management Association Virtual Career Fair, Thursday, October 4th, 11am – 3pm (Pacific).
- Choice Career Fair, Wednesday, October 10th, 11am – 2pm, Sheraton Baltimore North, Towson, MD.
- DC CyberWeek, Monday, October 15th, 7am – Friday, October 19th, 10pm, Washington, DC. The festival brings together thousands of leaders, experts and decision-makers from the cybersecurity community and features dozens of community conferences, events and parties, open to all participants. Your complimentary, week-long pass will allow you to sign up for any number of community events taking place during DC CyberWeek.
- How to Find a Great Place to Work and Maximize Your Potential, Tuesday, October 16th, 6 – 7pm, 1524 Van Munching Hall (Howard Frank Auditorium), Robert H. Smith School of Business. Why do some organizations succeed in creating a culture of innovation? Michael Bush and Dan Whalen at “Great Place to Work” share their insights based on 40+ years of personal experience, and their interactions with organizations who consistently make their annual list.
- *Coast to Coast Career Fair, Tuesday, October 16th, 11am – 2pm, Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, Towson, MD.
- *Diversity Virtual Career Fair, Wednesday, October 17th, 10am – 4pm Eastern Time. Event open to Diverse Students & Alumni from Colleges and Universities throughout the U.S.
- *DC NetworkNite – Speed Networking – Business Professionals, Wednesday, October 17th, 7 – 9pm, Pennsylvania 6, Washington, DC.
- *Veterans Virtual Career Fair, Thursday, October 18th, 11am – 4pm Eastern.
- *Fellowships at Auschwitz for the Study of Professional Ethics (FASPE) is now accepting applications for its 2019 Business Fellowship Program. FASPE is an intensive, two-week study program in professional ethics and ethical leadership taking place in Berlin, Krakow, and Oswiecim. By studying professional ethics at the sites of Nazi actions, our Fellows experience the importance of professional ethics in an immersive, powerful, and personal way. The Fellowship is fully funded, and we will be awarding Business Fellowships to 12-18 graduate business students and early-career business professionals. 2019 Program Dates: May 25 – June 7, 2019 – Business, Journalism and Law. Application DEADLINE for FASPE Business: Friday, December 28, 2018 at 11:59 pm EST.
- National Black MBA Association Conference, September 25th – 29th, Detroit, MI. The 40th Annual Conference & Exposition presented by NBMBAA® convenes our members, corporate and university partners, and some of the world’s most sought after thought leaders for a week of exploration in the areas of education, leadership, career opportunities, and networking connections that enable professional development.
- 21st Annual Reaching Out LGBTQ MBA & Business Graduate Conference, October 4th – 6th, Minneapolis, MN. The Conference will provide lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer young professional leaders from around the world the opportunity to network, learn, and improve their skills so they will emerge stronger and more confident in the business world.
- 11th Annual MBA Veterans Career Conference & Expo, October 11 – 12, Chicago, IL. The nation’s leading military and MBA diversity conference. Every Fall, it connects 350+ 1st and 2nd year MBA students, all of whom are military veterans enrolled at the Top-50 ranked programs with 40 of America’s leading MBA employers.
- 2018 Net Impact Conference, October 25th – October 27th, Phoenix, AZ. Net Impact mobilizes new generations to use their skills and careers to drive transformational social and environmental change. our emerging leaders take on social challenges, protect the environment, invent new products and orient business toward the greater good. In short, we help our members turn their passions into a lifetime of world-changing action.
- Boston Career Forum, Friday, November 9th – Sunday, November 11th, Hynes Convention Center, Boston, MA. World’s largest job fair for Japanese-English Bilinguals.
- 10th Annual Asian MBA Career Expo, Friday, November 16th, Metropolitan Pavilion, New York, NY. The AMBA Annual Event is the longest running and largest event of its kind empowering future Asian American leaders while providing companies wonderful opportunities to recruit top talent from this highly coveted pool of candidates.