New opportunities have been marked with an asterisk.
- Fellowships at Auschwitz for the Study of Professional Ethics (FASPE) is now accepting applications for its 2019 Business Fellowship Program. FASPE is an intensive, two-week study program in professional ethics and ethical leadership taking place in Berlin, Krakow, and Oswiecim. By studying professional ethics at the sites of Nazi actions, our Fellows experience the importance of professional ethics in an immersive, powerful, and personal way. The Fellowship is fully funded, and we will be awarding Business Fellowships to 12-18 graduate business students and early-career business professionals. 2019 Program Dates: May 25 – June 7, 2019 – Business, Journalism and Law. Application DEADLINE for FASPE Business: Friday, December 28, 2018 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Inclusive Hiring Virtual Career Fair for People with Disabilities, Tuesday, October 30th, 1 – 3pm (PDT). Open to people with disabilities across the United States.
- Baltimore Business Leaders Meetup, Thursday, November 8th, 5:30pm – 8:30pm, The Center Club, Baltimore, MD. Join Dr. Oliver Schlake, Clinical Professor at the Robert H. Smith School of Business, for a discussion on the Industrial Revolution 4.0. Learn about how your business and personal life will be impacted by the emerging technologies that will change our world entirely.
*Smith Doctoral Programs Information Session, Thursday, November 8th, 6:30pm, VMH 1307. Hear about: Why a PhD? – Why a PhD in Business and Management? – Why a career in research?
- *Veterans Networking Event, Thursday November 8th, 5:30 – 7:30pm, Lobby Bar in The Hotel at UMD. Join TERP Veterans for some appetizers and drinks at the first Veterans Networking event, as fellow veterans and supporters, from students to corporate partners, get to know each other.
- *Fearless Conversations in Career Exploration, Tuesday, November 13th, 6 – 8pm, The Clearing, Washington, DC. Join UM Alums for a moderated conversation with alumnus Deborah Flores, BSOS ’09, as she shares her experience in exploring over 30 careers in just 3 short months! Tap into her journey of self-discovery that ultimately led her to the job of her dreams, and uncover what she did to steer her path in a new direction.
- VeteransCONNECT Virtual Job Fair, November 12-16th. A Virtual Job Fair is designed to bring employers and job seekers together to exchange valuable information for recruitment purposes and to explore potential fits.
- *National Virtual Career Fair for Veterans, Tuesday, November 20th, 12pm – 4pm (Eastern). Online Recruiting Event Open to all US Military Job Seekers and Spouses.
- *2019 Labor Capital Strategies Fellowship program with Georgetown University. The Fellowship serves business, economics, labor, law and other students from various universities. The mission of the Fellowship is to: accelerate the next generation of responsible investors and capital stewards, and create a diverse talent pipeline for the financial sector. This is an 8-week paid fellowship ($5,000) for the summer with capital strategy teams in responsible investment and impact funds, unions or NGOs. The stipend covers the cost of living in DC, NYC or other communities. Rolling application reviews will begin November 26th. Final deadline for applications is February 1, 2019.
- Boston Career Forum, Friday, November 9th – Sunday, November 11th, Hynes Convention Center, Boston, MA. World’s largest job fair for Japanese-English Bilinguals.
- 10th Annual Asian MBA Career Expo, Friday, November 16th, Metropolitan Pavilion, New York, NY. The AMBA Annual Event is the longest running and largest event of its kind empowering future Asian American leaders while providing companies wonderful opportunities to recruit top talent from this highly coveted pool of candidates.