There are no upcoming workshops.
There are no upcoming information sessions.
*Asterisked are new opportunities.
Click on job titles to see more information.
- University of Maryland Alumni Association – Terrapins Connect: Our Exclusive Online Mentorship Platform. Thanks to our community of exemplary Terps, we have more than 1,500 mentors willing to share their expertise and more than 3,800 mentees seeking career and educational advice. But, we need your help. If you haven’t joined Terrapins Connect, our exciting new mentorship and networking platform in partnership with the UMD Career Center, we ask that you sign up today. Whether it’s as a mentor to share your valuable experience, or as a mentee to find a fellow Terp to learn from, you can help us reach our goal of 5,000 mentees and 2,500 mentors in the program by the end of the year.
- Freedom from Cancer Startup Challenge. Participate as a team member or create your own team to start a new career in entrepreneurship and learn from our accelerator program! Entrants and teams in the challenge will have an opportunity to: Expand your Industry Network, Receive Expert Training and Dedicated Mentorship, Win Prize Money and Funding, Cure and/or Prevent Cancer, Launch a New Career! Competition entries are being accepted through December.
- SANS CyberTalent Fair, Thursday, December 7th, 11am – 5pm (EST). Innovative, online event for the top cybersecurity employers and jobseekers in the United States to meet. For attendees, it is a unique opportunity to learn more about current opportunities in the cybersecurity community and interact on a one-on-one basis with leading employers in the field.
- Baltimore Career Fair, Thursday, December 7th, 11am – 2pm, Inn At The Colonnade, Baltimore, MD.
- Washington DC Career Fair, Tuesday, December 12th, 11am – 2pm, DoubleTree Crystal City, Arlington, VA.
- Washington DC Job Fair, Thursday, December 14th, 11am – 2pm, Residence Inn, Arlington, VA.
- Sports Industry Networking & Career Conference, February 23-24, George Washington University, Washington, DC. The premier sports industry conference where hundreds of college students, young professionals, and career changers gather together to learn about the sports industry and network with well-known leaders from across the industry-teams, leagues, agencies, media, sporting goods. Register for the conference before December 15, 2017 to receive the Early-Bird Discount of $50 off your registration. In addition, the first 100 people to register will receive free admission to the Washington Wizards v. Charlotte Hornets game on February 23, 2018.
- Fellowships at Auschwitz for the Study of Professional Ethics in Business (FASPE) is now accepting applications for its 2018 summer leadership and business ethics program. FASPE Business is a fully-funded, two-week summer program (including the equivalent of round-trip travel from New York to Europe, as well as all European travel, lodging, and food) that uses the conduct of executives and managers in Nazi Germany as a launching point and backdrop for an intensive study of contemporary business ethics and leadership. FASPE Business is open to American, European and other international MBA and MSC students and those who have received their MBA or MSC degrees between May 2016 and January 2018. For FASPE Business and Law applications: ALL MATERIALS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THURSDAY, JANUARY 11, 2018 TO BE CONSIDERED.
- The Innovation Cup 2018 will take place near Frankfurt, Germany (July 16-24, 2018). Travel, accommodation, and food expenses will be paid by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. Work in teams to advance a novel idea into a convincing business plan during a one week Summer Camp with coaching from top academic scientists, accomplished entrepreneurs, and experienced Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany professionals. This is an opportunity to learn more about the chemical and pharmaceutical industry. Application Deadline: January 15th 2018.