There are no workshops this week.
Environmental Defense Fund
Who: All MBA’s When: 11/13
Where: VMH1505 (6:30pm-7:45pm)
*Asterisked are new opportunities.
Click on job titles to see more information.
- University of Maryland Alumni Association – Terrapins Connect: Our Exclusive Online Mentorship Platform.
Thanks to our community of exemplary Terps, we have more than 1,500 mentors willing to share their expertise and more than 3,800 mentees seeking career and educational advice. But, we need your help. If you haven’t joined Terrapins Connect, our exciting new mentorship and networking platform in partnership with the UMD Career Center, we ask that you sign up today. Whether it’s as a mentor to share your valuable experience, or as a mentee to find a fellow Terp to learn from, you can help us reach our goal of 5,000 mentees and 2,500 mentors in the program by the end of the year.
- Freedom from Cancer Startup Challenge.
Participate as a team member or create your own team to start a new career in entrepreneurship and learn from our accelerator program! Entrants and teams in the challenge will have an opportunity to: Expand your Industry Network, Receive Expert Training and Dedicated Mentorship, Win Prize Money and Funding, Cure and/or Prevent Cancer, Launch a New Career! Competition entries are being accepted through December.
- Speed Networking For Business Professionals,
Tuesday, November 14th, 7 – 9pm, Dirty Martini, Washington, DC.
- Washington DC – IT, Engineering & Cyber Security Tech Fair, Tuesday, November 14th, 11am – 2pm, Embassy Suites Crystal City, Arlington, VA. Join us for a unique, complimentary event designed to give IT, Tech and Engineering professionals a chance to network, socialize and increase your career success.
- Network After Work, Wednesday, November 15th, 6 – 9pm, Umaya, Washington DC.
- Washington DC Career Fair, Wednesday, November 15th, 10am – 1pm, Holiday Inn Capitol Hotel, Washington, DC.
- *Network Under 40: DC Thursday, November 16th, French Quarter Brasserie, Washington, DC. We exist at the intersection of friendship and business. We understand that we live in a connection economy, and the foundation to success in career and personal life hinges on genuine relationships with real people.
- weconnect® DC Startup and tech Networking Mixer powered by Google, Thursday, November 16th, 6 – 9pm, Service Bar DC, Washington, DC.
- Best Hire Career Fair, Thursday, November 16th, 11am – 2pm, The Double Tree by Hilton Washington D.C./Crystal City, Arlington, VA.
- Boston Career Forum, Friday, November 17th, – Sunday, November 19th, Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC), Boston, MA. World’s largest job fair for Japanese-English Bilinguals.
- National Virtual Career Fair for Veterans, Tuesday, November 21st, Noon – 4pm. Online Recruiting Event Open to all US Military Job Seekers and Spouses.
- Eastern Region Virtual Career Fair for Veterans, Tuesday, November 28th, 11am – 3pm. Online Recruiting Event Open to all US Military Job Seekers and Spouses.
- Global Careers Fair – Experienced International Professionals Event – Online Career Event, Thursday, November 30th, 10am – 4pm Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). During this event, you will be able to connect directly with employers with open career opportunities from the comfort of your home, office, smartphone or tablet.
- 14th Annual Minority MBA Student Case Competition hosted by KeyBank and The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business, February 23 –25, 2018, Cleveland, OH. Registration Deadline: December 1, 2017.
- Fellowships at Auschwitz for the Study of Professional Ethics in Business (FASPE) is now accepting applications for its 2018 summer leadership and business ethics program. FASPE Business is a fully-funded, two-week summer program (including the equivalent of round-trip travel from New York to Europe, as well as all European travel, lodging, and food) that uses the conduct of executives and managers in Nazi Germany as a launching point and backdrop for an intensive study of contemporary business ethics and leadership. FASPE Business is open to American, European and other international MBA and MSC students and those who have received their MBA or MSC degrees between May 2016 and January 2018. For FASPE Business and Law applications: ALL MATERIALS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THURSDAY, JANUARY 11, 2018 TO BE CONSIDERED.
9th Annual Asian MBA Career Expo, November 17th, Metropolitan Pavilion, New York, NY. Longest running and largest event of its kind empowering future Asian American leaders while providing companies wonderful opportunities to recruit top talent from this highly coveted pool of candidates.