FTMBA Class of 2017:
- Ashish Agarwal – MPOWER Financing
- Margarita Douglas – PepsiCo Inc.
- Michael Fallon – Verizon Wireless
- Zachary Feldmann – Stanley Black & Decker Corporation
- Muhammad Khan – Deloitte Consulting
- Sk Morshed – AT&T
Class of 2017 – As you start to receive those full time offers from your internships, make sure to record them in SEDA, mba-smith-maryland.12twenty.com. Remember to do your research in SEDA on salaries and bonuses for industries, functional areas, and companies.
FTMBA Class of 2018:
- Ryan Hagemeyer – The Hershey Company
- Gbogbo Kouadio – AT&T
- Jonathan Sutton – PepsiCo Inc.
- William Woska – Citi
According to the job acceptances that have been reported in SEDA, the class of 2017 is 42.4% placed! The class of 2018 is 20.2% placed! Congratulations to all of you!! If you have accepted a position and have not entered it in SEDA, please do. Let us celebrate with you and move that dial!
PTMBA Working Professionals:
- Holly Wahl, EMBA ’15 – Town of Chesapeake Beach, Chief Administration Officer
- Dennis Woodfork, EMBA ’15 – Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, Space Department, Project Manager/Systems Engineer
- Emily Sellman, PTMBA ’16 – Center for Sustainable Energy, Project Associate, Clean Transportation
We want to share and celebrate your successes on the job or in the job search! If you have just landed a new position, or have done so in the last year, we want to hear about it! Please share your success story by writing to your career coach or to OCS_PTMBA@rhsmith.umd.edu.
For the full list of placements for the FT Class of 2016, FT Class of 2017, and Working Professional MBA Class, as well as a full list of employers, please visit Placements for the 2016-2017 School Year.