- Daniel Ford – UGI Corporation
- Ebony Harley – CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Jeffrey Kennedy – CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Marshall Rifkin – Capital One Financial Corporation
Class of 2017 – As you start to receive those full time offers from your internships, make sure to record them in SEDA, mba-smith-maryland.12twenty.com. Remember to do your research in SEDA on salaries and bonuses for industries, functional areas, and companies.
FTMBA Class of 2018:
- Nour Bouadis – PepsiCo
- Brett Depenbrock – Amazon, Inc.
- Christian Gaspar – PepsiCo
- Sean Gilson – American Express
- Greg Lewis – Deloitte Consulting
- Sean O’Leary – Deloitte Consulting
- Taylor Paradeses – Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Peter Shames – Cognizant Business Consulting
- Stephen Viamari – United Airlines
PTMBA Working Professionals:
- Heather Daniels, EMBA ’17, Director of Advocacy & Governance, Energy, Environment, Safety and Health at Lockheed Martin
- Wendell Jones, Jr., PTMBA ’17, Director, Global Loan Services – Firmwide Operations at Morgan Stanley
We want to share and celebrate your successes on the job or in the job search! If you have just landed a new position, or have done so in the last year, we want to hear about it! Please share your success story by writing to your career coach or to OCS_PTMBA@rhsmith.umd.edu.
For the full list of placements for the FT Class of 2016, FT Class of 2017, and Working Professional MBA Class, as well as a full list of employers, please visit Placements for the 2016-2017 School Year.