Class of 2018, as you receive your full time offers from your internships, be sure to log in to SEDA to research salaries and bonuses for industries, functional areas, and companies: mba-smith-maryland.12twenty.com.
See this screen shot below of a sample salary search in SEDA!
- SalaryView module is where you will conduct research on our past class placement’s.
- OfferView is where you will enter your placement data for submission to the MBA CSEA (MBA Career Services & Employer Alliance) The MBA CSEA brings together business school career services professionals and employers for networking, benchmarking, and learning to drive the future of the MBA employment industry. Part of their mission includes setting data reporting standards, as well as tracking and reporting placement statistics for business schools nationally and internationally.
- InterView allows you to read what classes before you have shared about their specific interview experiences. After your interview, you can post specific details about your interview experience, to include questions, formats and insightgs. Similar to sample interview questions found at internet sites like glassdoor, such strategic “insider information” can then be used by future Smith Terps to get an inside look at companies and see actual interview questions as they prepare for interviews.
We strongly encourage using the SEDA to improve your ability to compete in this competitive job market. In addition, your participation in this process plays a key role in the Smith School ranking’s each year.
How to get started:
Go to: mba-smith-maryland.12twenty.com
- Click on the “Get Started Today” button
- Use your Smith email address