Please join us in “Shell-a-brating” our working professionals accepting new positions &/or promotions:
- Seth Roy, Smith EMBA ’15, recently accepted the position of Vice President, Product Management for iBwave Solutions, Inc., in Montreal Canada.
- Elizabeth (Watson) Norton, PTMBA ’15 accepted a new position as the Director of Product Marketing for Microstrategy in Tysons Corner, VA.
- Leigh Clayton, EMBA ’18, was recently promoted to Vice President of Animal Care and Welfare at the National Aquarium in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Lauren Pettinato, PTMBA ‘18, landed the role of Nurse Consultant at Asymmetrik in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Justin Valerio, PTMBA ‘18, landed a Jr. Business Systems Analyst Consultant role at CGI Federal in Fairfax, VA and will be working with on project at USAID/State Department in Crystal City, VA.
- Julie Roby, PTMBA ’19 & UG ’10, started a new job as Senior Program Specialist, Culture & Business Councils for Marriott International in Bethesda, MD.