1. Please visit the “Career” section of the Ernst & Young official website: http://www.ey.com/cn/careers and select “Student”. In the right column, select the “Job Search” to land web application platform.
- In the pop-up interface, click “Register” to create your account.
- After successfully logging in, click on “Campus”. On the job listing page, select the position “2018 Ernst & Young Summer Leadership Program”.
- Click “Apply” and follow the system prompts to upload a resume. After the resume is uploaded, click OK.
- Download the commitment letter on the “Campus” page of the online application platform, manually fill in the signature and scan it, and upload it in the subsequent steps as required.
- Please use the email address as the username.
- The electronic files to be prepared before the online application include:
1) Resume in Chinese and English (with photo exemption);
2) The latest transcript of the official seal of the school or college;
3) Certificate of Language Proficiency (College English Level 6, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Japanese Language Test, etc.);
4) Front and back scan of ID card (please scan to the same page);
5) Professional Qualification Certificate (if any, Certificate of Chinese Certified Public Accountant, Certified Public Accountants Association Exam, etc.)
6) Scholarship Certificate (if any, multiple awards can be scanned on the same page);
7) Sealed with official seal practice certificate (if any, multiple certificates can be scanned on the same page);
8) Download the “commitment book” in advance, hand-write signature, and scan
- When you choose to upload your resume from the attachment if you need to upload both Chinese and English versions, upload each separately. The document should be named English, such as David Chan (Chinese CV); David Chan (English CV).
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required information, please be sure to complete.
- The application information cannot be changed after the HR starts processing in the backstage. Therefore, you must ensure the accuracy of the application information before submission.
2018 Ernst & Young Summer Leadership Camp Schedule
July 9th, 10th
|July 12th, 13th||July 16th|