In collaboration with AUCA Career Committee, Mars China will host an online career workshop on May 21st in China time. As one of the leading Fast-moving Customer Goods(FMCG) companies in the world, Mars will share with us the overview of FMCG industry in China and what talents they are looking for in the job market. In addition, to better support oversea students’ job-seeking process during COVID-19, the leader of Mars Talent Acquisition and Mars Leadership Program Trainee will share their insights on career preparation topics including resume writing, how to prepare for a virtual interview, how to find internships, etc. Mars China will introduce career opportunities during the workshop.
Thursday 9:30 AM-11:00 AM China Standard Time, May 21 or
Wednesday 6:30 PM-8:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, May 20 or
Wednesday 8:30 PM-10:00 PM Central Daylight Time, May 20 or
Wednesday 9:30 PM-11:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, May 20
- Overview of FMCG Industry
- Introduction to Mars and Mars Leadership Experience Program
- What Talents are FMCG companies looking for? How to land a job in FMCG?
- Job-seeking and Career Preparation Tips
– How to write a resume
– How to prepare for a virtual interview
– How to find internship opportunities and explore your career interests?
Joyce Wan, Employer Branding, Talent Sourcing& Innovation Lead
Emma Pang, Mars Leadership Program Trainee(Boston University Alumni)
Student Registration: http://aucaevents.mikecrm.com/bKDC4gE
*The webinar will be conducted in Mandarin. Zoom link will be sent after we receive your RSVP.