About Nabeel

Nabeel

Originally from Islamabad, Pakistan, Nabeel is a second-year full-time MBA student at the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business. He has four years of experience in telecommunications industry working for Ericsson over several projects in Pakistan, Syria & Egypt. At Smith, he is working as a Graduate Assistant at Office of Communications & Marketing and also represents the International MBA Association as VP of student affairs.

3 Comments

Nipun  on January 26th, 2011

Hi,

I was going through your blog. It is very insightful and interesting.

I have applied to Smith MBA program for the Fall 2011 Session, and was wondering if you could help me better understand the school, and what are its expectations from prospective students.

Thanks

Nipun
India

Pratik  on March 9th, 2011

Hi Nabeel,

Reading your blog has been a pleasant experience. Especially the inter-MBA cricket match and how you built your rapport with the other teams.

I’m sure Smith will provide the right environment for me to grow and succeed. I’ve been with Infosys since July 2009 as a Software Engineer(SE) and I plan to apply for the fall 2012 program. I would like your help in understanding what type of letter of recommendation will be required as it forms an important part of an application. Will a Project Manager(P.M) recommendation whom I have worked under be sufficient? Also, how much work experience would you suggest for the MBA program in Smith? Considering my job profile.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Pratik

anish  on March 20th, 2011

hai nabeel,
i need some info on the job prospects for international students after completion of their full time mba . are employers hiring international students .if yes what kind of a paypackage min: max: are they providing
thanks and regards,
anish