2018: What Lies Ahead
In between family time and holiday celebrations, I spent a lot of my holiday break reflecting on the following topics close to my heart:
- How I could be a better Salesforce Admin to the Smith Salesforce Community
- Ways to engage more students to equip them with Salesforce skills for increased employment opportunities
- How we could and should measure our success
I’ll likely dedicate future blog posts to each topic, as I have too many thoughts to risk this blog morphing into one long ramble. I’m a bit sentimental writing this however, as January marks my one year anniversary of switching my career path from an Executive MBA recruiter (6+ years) to making my mark as a woman in technology (I have a long way to go of course until I can really claim that title 😉 ) So, to gear up for my second year, I’ve certainly spent lots of time thinking over this holiday break (in long car rides, planes, spacing out at family dinners — just kidding, Mom!)
For now, I will leave you with some exciting projects soon to be unveiled in 2018 as we kick ourselves back into gear after what I hope was some quality family time for each of you!
This Spring, we’ll be…
- rolling out SmithForce, your Salesforce geek squad to increase your opportunity to access customized desk-side service and support, on-demand, for your Salesforce needs
- implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud as our enterprise marketing automation tool
- building a Salesforce Community portal for incoming Full-Time MBA students for a Fall 2018 launch
- wrapping up our Advance to Salesforce data feed by Spring Break, eek!
- dedicating more training and resources to achieving higher rates of operational efficiency with our partner apps like Cirrus Insight and TaskRay
…. busy. We’ll be really busy 🙂
Looking forward to tackling another ambitious year as your Salesforce Admin!