That’s a Wrap! 2018 Higher Ed Summit

It’s Sunday night, and I’ve had exactly two days to recover from another amazing Salesforce Higher Ed Summit. The event kicked-off on Wednesday following a brief snowstorm at the Gaylord in National Harbor co-hosted by Georgetown University. While many were basking in the extended Spring Break/Snow Day, I was ecstatic and grateful for beating the weather to make it for the keynote session with Madeleine Albright ( <– seriously, amazing). 

I really love Salesforce, but I REALLY love this annual event! 

So what’s next?

The Higher Ed Summit is the gift that keeps on giving. Within a few short weeks, all registered participants will receive access to the recordings of over 150 sessions led by our industry peers, including your very own Salesforce Admins! 

I’ll be sharing some of those recordings with our Salesforce users as appropriate based on use cases, challenges and solutions that can support our own Salesforce development. Stay tuned! 

In the meantime, I’d like to share my own sessions for those within our Salesforce community and offer any support I can to help others who share our challenges & Salesforce goals at their institutions. Below, you can find some helpful links that will be available until Salesforce.org releases session recordings.

1. Trailblazing with the Robert H. Smith School of BusinessLearn the four keys to user adoption.
  2. Our Journey to Marketing CloudLearn about our journey beginning with identifying the need for marketing automation through discovery & selection of Marketing Cloud as the Smith School’s enterprise-wide marketing solution. 
  3. Leveraging Alumni Data: An Advance to Salesforce Story: Learn how Smith is navigating an Advance and Salesforce integration technically and politically. 

And finally, if you are local to the DMV area, we welcome you to join our DMV Area Higher Education User Group. You can click here to join and also view other regional Salesforce user groups. 

I can’t wait to apply the many Salesforce ideas, tips and tricks I have learned to our own Salesforce environment here at Smith. 

Till then, thanks for reading! 

Your Salesforce Admin 

PS: Did you love hearing about Cirrus Insight in my Trailblazing presentation? Start a free trial here and let me know what you think!