Reflecting on August’s D.C. Alumni Happy Hour
By: Jacob Wilkowski
On August 4th, 2015 QUEST alumni and students alike descended on City Tap House in Washington, DC for an evening of some serious schmoozing and New-American fare. The event was well attended and saw a range of attendees from Cohort 4 all the way to Cohort 21. The event was organized by Kalika Bhusry (Q16) and praised by all who attended.
While munching on hors d’oeuvres and sipping on craft brews, QUESTees had an opportunity to discuss the latest developments in their lives, careers, and communities. In case you couldn’t attend, we figured we’d share a few highlights and photos:
- QUEST Program Director Kylie King completed her first Ironman, finishing with a time of 12:51.
- We met QUEST’s new graduate assistant, Emily Kelly.
- Vidya Sathyamoorthy (Q16) is leaving the DC area to start business school at Chicago Booth.
- Dr. Bailey presented a TEDTalk at Loyola Marymount on “Amplifying Creativity.”
- QUEST’s 25th anniversary is coming up in 2017!!
QUEST events are happening all around the country, make sure to keep an eye out for one near you.