Job Strategies in Light of Changing US Government Policies
When: 3/8/17 Who: FTMBA
There are no new information sessions. Check back next week!
NEW Events: 3/23 Cybersecurity Panel, 3/24 Sports Business Forum
- Coast to Coast Career Fair, Tuesday, March 7th, 11am – 2pm, Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston, Arlington, VA. Click here for more.
- City Career Fair, Thursday, March 9th, 11am – 3pm, Embassy Suites by Hilton Crystal City National Airport, Arlington, VA. Click here for more.
- IT, Engineering & Cyber Security Career Fair, Tuesday, March 14th, 11am – 2pm, Embassy Suites by Hilton Crystal City National Airport, Arlington, VA. Click here for more.
- Cybersecurity Panel, Thursday, March 23rd, 5:30pm – 7:30pm, PwC, New York, NY. Join Maryland University Alumni for a macro-level discussion of trends and opportunities in cybersecurity. Hosted by PwC and sponsored by: The University of Maryland Alumni Association, The Robert H. Smith School of Business, and The College of Behavioral and Social Sciences. Click here for more.
- Washington Network Group (WNG) Networking Reception for Communications Pros, Thursday, March 23rd, 6 – 8:30pm, The Caucus Room, Washington, DC. Click here for more.
- Sports Business Forum, Friday, March 24th, 7:30am – 9:30am, Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD. Whether its at the professional or youth level, sports are an important part of the economy. Join us for our first annual BBJ Sports Business Forum and explore the industry’s business opportunities and where the world of sports is headed over the next several years. Click here for more.
- U.S. Career Forum, Saturday, March 25th, 10am – 6pm, Javits Center – Hall 1E, New York, NY. Individuals from all over the country with Japanese and English language abilities are invited to explore career opportunities and find the perfect match for their future goals. Anyone with legal permission to work in the U.S. is welcome to attend, including OPT holders and candidates graduating by December 2017. Click here for more.
- Social Enterprise Conference 2017, March 25 – 26, Harvard Kennedy School and Harvard Business School, Boston, MA. The Conference brings together top leaders, practitioners, and students passionate about social enterprise.
Click here for more.
- Choice Career Fair, Thursday, March 30th, 11am – 2pm, DoubleTree by Hilton Washington, D.C./Crystal City, Arlington, VA. Click here for more.
- Hire Big 10 Plus Virtual Career Fair – 2017, Thursday, April 12th. Register Now! Click here for more.