MBA Rally Day
Who: FTMBA When: 2/6
There are no upcoming information sessions.
*Asterisked are new opportunities.
Click on job titles to see more information.
- Society for International Development – SID-Washington Career Fair, Tuesday, January 30th, 10am – 5pm, The George Washington University Marvin Center, Washington, DC. The Fair is an opportunity for entry and mid-level candidates to advance their careers, make connections with influential individuals and institutions, and learn more about the current state of international development. It also provides a forum for international development organizations to recruit top talent and highlight their unique opportunities in and contributions to development.
- Choice Career Fair, Thursday, February 1st, 11am – 2pm, DoubleTree by Hilton, Arlington, VA.
- Baltimore Sun Career Fair, Tuesday, February 6th, 10am – 1pm, Inn at the Colonnade, Baltimore – A Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, Baltimore, MD.
- *National Career Fairs, Wednesday, February 7th, 11am – 2pm, Inn at The Colonnade Baltimore – A Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, Baltimore, MD.
- *The Women’s Foreign Policy Group (WFPG) Annual DC Mentoring Fair, Wednesday, February 7th, 6-9pm, George Washington University, Washington, DC.
The Fair is an opportunity for students and young professionals to meet with international affairs professionals and learn from their career experiences. Unlike a career fair, the focus is on entering and succeeding in your field, not just opportunities at your company.
- Professional Hiring Event, Thursday, February 8th, 10am – 1pm, Holiday Inn-Capitol, Washington, DC.
- RecruitMilitary Veterans Job Fair, Thursday, February 8th, 11am – 3pm, M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD.
- *BEYA STEM Conference, February 8 – 10 / Free Career Fair. Saturday, February 10th, 10am – 4pm, Marriott Wardman Park, Washington, DC.
The goal of the BEYA Conference is to create connections between students, educators and STEM professionals while facilitating partnerships with individuals and their local STEM resources. STEM employers cannot fill job postings quickly enough, and there are a wide variety of openings for diverse candidates with the STEM skills necessary to succeed.
- *Social Enterprise Conference, Saturday, February 10th, and Sunday, February 11th, Harvard Business School and Harvard Kennedy School, Boston, MA.
The Conference (SECON) brings together top leaders, practitioners and students to engage in dialogue, debate, and expression around Social Enterprise.
- *BestHire Career Fair, Thursday, February 15th, 11am – 2pm, Holiday Inn National Airport/Crystal City, Arlington, VA.
- *Spring Career & Internship Fair 2018, February 21, 22, 23, Noon – 5pm, Adele H. Stamp Student Union – 1st Floor, UMCP.
The annual 3-day Spring Career and Internship Fair provides all UMD students and alumni with an opportunity to meet face-to-face with employers to discuss internship, full-time and part-time employment opportunities.
- *Choice Career Fair, Thursday, February 22nd, 11am – 2pm, Sheraton Baltimore North, Towson, MD.
- *Sports Industry Networking & Career Conference (SINC), February 23-24, George Washington University, Washington, DC. At SINC you will connect with friends and colleagues, and meet sports industry professionals in a buzzing, high-energy setting designed specifically for peer-to-peer networking.
- *MIT 22nd EUROPEAN CAREER FAIR, Saturday February 24th, 9am – 4pm, Johnson Athletic Center (W34), MIT, Cambridge, MA.
This career fair is the largest of its kind in the United States with up to 100 attending companies. Organized by members of the European Club at MIT, the mission is to connect top-tier US students and young professionals with European companies, universities and non-profit organizations and to inform about career opportunities in Europe.