Leveraging LinkedIn for Success!
Who: FTMBA When: 2/15
There are no upcoming information sessions.
*Asterisked are new opportunities.
Click on job titles to see more information.
- BestHire Career Fair, Thursday, February 15th, 11am – 2pm, Holiday Inn National Airport/Crystal City, Arlington, VA.
- Network After Work, Wednesday, February 21st, 6 – 9pm, Hawthorne, Washington, DC.
- *CreativeConnects: Happy Hour for Creative, Marketing and Digital, Wednesday, February 21st, 5:30 – 8pm, James Hoban’s Irish Restaurant, Washington, DC. We are hosting a special “Ask a Recruiter” session to help you get answers to all your recruiting questions. You’ll have the opportunity to make new connections, pick the brains of expert creative recruiters and have fun!
- Spring Career & Internship Fair 2018, February 21, 22, 23, Noon – 5pm, Adele H. Stamp Student Union – 1st Floor, UMCP.
The annual 3-day Spring Career and Internship Fair provides all UMD students and alumni with an opportunity to meet face-to-face with employers to discuss internship, full-time and part-time employment opportunities.
- Choice Career Fair, Thursday, February 22nd, 11am – 2pm, Sheraton Baltimore North, Towson, MD.
- Fields of Green Internship Fair, Friday, February 23rd, 2 – 6pm, Bethesda, MD. Are you a motivated college or grad school student looking to join the innovative green sector? Students and vendors with a vested interest in the environment from all over the DC-Metro area will be coming to Bethesda Green looking to connect with and fill internship positions.
- Sports Industry Networking & Career Conference (SINC), February 23-24, George Washington University, Washington, DC. At SINC you will connect with friends and colleagues, and meet sports industry professionals in a buzzing, high-energy setting designed specifically for peer-to-peer networking.
- MIT 22nd EUROPEAN CAREER FAIR, Saturday February 24th, 9am – 4pm, Johnson Athletic Center (W34), MIT, Cambridge, MA.
This career fair is the largest of its kind in the United States with up to 100 attending companies. Organized by members of the European Club at MIT, the mission is to connect top-tier US students and young professionals with European companies, universities and non-profit organizations and to inform about career opportunities in Europe.