*Asterisked are new opportunities.
Click on job titles to see more information.
- Best Hire Career Fair, Thursday, May 3rd, 11am – 2pm, Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, Arlington, VA.
- *Technology for Finance Leaders Conference, May 7th (Cocktail and Networking Reception) and May 8th (One-day Conference), Boston Sheraton Hotel, Boston, MA. Whether it’s the rapid advance of blockchain, or the persistent challenge of data integrity, senior-level financial executives need to grasp monumental changes happening with enterprise software and services.
- Bilingual & Diversity Job Fair, Thursday, May 10th, 9:30am – 3pm, Hyatt Regency Crystal City, Arlington, VA.
- U.S. Career Forum, Saturday, May 12th, 10am – 6pm, Javits Center, New York, NY. The U.S. Career Forum invites individuals from all over the country with Japanese and English language abilities to explore career opportunities and find the perfect match for their future goals. Anyone with legal permission to work in the U.S. and has graduated or will be graduating by December 2018 is welcome to attend, including OPT holders.
- Hire Heroes USA Veterans Virtual Career Fair, Thursday, May 17th, 10am – 3pm. Free Online Recruiting Event Open to all Transitioning U.S. Military Service Members, Veterans, & Military Spouses.
- National Career Fair, Thursday, May 17th, 11am – 2pm, DoubleTree Crystal City, Arlington, VA.
- *Recruit Military Veterans Job Fair, Thursday, May 31st, 11am – 3pm, M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD.
- *Montgomery County Terrapin Professional Network: Executive Storytelling: How to Engage, Inspire and Persuade with Stories, Wednesday, June 6th, 8:30am – 10:30am, Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce, Rockville, MD. Enjoy practical, hands-on exercises where you will learn how to turn your experiences into stories that engage, persuade and inspire your stakeholders with an easy-to-use framework taught around the world. The presenter is a Smith MBA alum. Space is limited to the first 45 registrants – if you’re interested in building relationships, having fun and learning something – reserve your spot today.
- *Choice Career Fair, Thursday, June 14th, 11am – 2pm, DoubleTree by Hilton Washington, D.C./Crystal City, Arlington, VA.
- *National Career Fair, Thursday, June 14th, 11am – 2pm, Inn At The Colonnade Baltimore, Baltimore, MD.
- Forté MBA Women’s Leadership Conference, June 15–16, Atlanta, GA. REGISTRATION DEADLINE: May 25: All registration ends.
- *Global Careers in Asia Online Event, Thursday, June 18th. This campaign features exclusive job opportunities, editorial, interviews and webinars from diverse International Organisations alongside an online careers event for qualified candidates with 5+ years experience.
- *Choice Career Fair, Thursday, June 21st, 11am – 2pm, Sheraton Baltimore North, Towson, MD.
- *Best Hire Career Fair, Thursday, June 28th, 11am – 2pm, Holiday Inn Downtown, Baltimore, MD.
Take advantage of “early bird” discounts.
Make Your Plans for FALL 2018:
- *Ascend National Convention and Career Fair, August 20th – 22nd, San Francisco Marriott Marquis, San Francisco, CA. Established in 2005, Ascend is the largest, non-profit Pan-Asian organization for business professionals, executives, and students in North America. We offer robust professional development and career enhancement programs designed to cultivate Pan-Asian talent. The convention is the largest gathering of over 2,200 leaders and senior executives from a wide cross-section of the Pan-Asian business community.
- *Prospanica 2018 Annual Conference and Exposition – Power of Performance, Leadership at the Next Level, September 12th – September 14th, Wisconsin Center, Milwaukee, WI. Attendees of The 2018 Annual Conference and Career Expo: ¡IMPACTO! Rising & Thriving will have access to life-changing career opportunities and learning sessions with subject matter experts.
- *National Black MBA Association Conference, September 25th – 29th, Detroit, MI. The 40th Annual Conference & Exposition presented by NBMBAA® convenes our members, corporate and university partners, and some of the world’s most sought after thought leaders for a week of exploration in the areas of education, leadership, career opportunities, and networking connections that enable professional development.
- *21st Annual Reaching Out LGBTQ MBA & Business Graduate Conference, October 4th – 6th, Minneapolis, MN. The Conference will provide lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer young professional leaders from around the world the opportunity to network, learn, and improve their skills so they will emerge stronger and more confident in the business world.
- *11th Annual MBA Veterans Career Conference & Expo, October 11th – October 13th, Holiday Inn Mart Plaza River North, Chicago, IL. The nation’s leading military and MBA diversity conference. Every Fall, it connects 350+ 1st and 2nd year MBA students, all of whom are military veterans enrolled at the Top-50 ranked programs with 40 of America’s leading MBA employers.
- *2018 Net Impact Conference, October 25th – October 27th, Phoenix, AZ. Net Impact mobilizes new generations to use their skills and careers to drive transformational social and environmental change. our emerging leaders take on social challenges, protect the environment, invent new products and orient business toward the greater good. In short, we help our members turn their passions into a lifetime of world-changing action.