Class of 2017 – As you start to receive those full time offers from your internships, make sure to record them in SEDA, mba-smith-maryland.12twenty.com. Remember to do your research in SEDA on salaries and bonuses for industries, functional areas, and companies.
FTMBA Class of 2018:
- Bhrugi Badheka – Citibank
- Porter Brockway – Amazon, Inc.
- Kate Christman – Education Pioneers
- Krupa Karekar – Discovery Communications, Inc.
- Phuong Le – StartBlox
- Sreejith Manghat – TriNet
PTMBA Working Professionals:
- Lauren Wolfenden, PTMBA ’18, landed a Project Manager position in the global health division at Chemonics International in Washington, DC.
- Samantha Fallon, PTMBA ’18, secured an Account Executive position with Chapman, Cubine & Hussey in Arlington, Virginia.
We want to share and celebrate your successes on the job or in the job search! If you have just landed a new position, or have done so in the last year, we want to hear about it! Please share your success story by writing to your career coach or to OCS_PTMBA@rhsmith.umd.edu.
For the full list of placements for the FT Class of 2016, FT Class of 2017, and Working Professional MBA Class, as well as a full list of employers, please visit Placements for the 2016-2017 School Year.