- William Boddy – Northrop Grumman
- Laura Holt – Nestle USA
The Office of Career Services would like to recognize Laura Holt‘s acceptance with Nestle USA. We apologize for our oversight sharing her good news a few week’s ago. Congratulations Laura!
Class of 2017 – As you start to receive those full time offers from your internships, make sure to record them in SEDA, mba-smith-maryland.12twenty.com. Remember to do your research in SEDA on salaries and bonuses for industries, functional areas, and companies.
FTMBA Class of 2018:
- Isaac Ashong – Citi Bank
- Achal Bhushan – Medtronic
- Marta Roskwitalska – Amanda Ltd
- Janna Fernandez – The Harlem Village Academies
Some Additional Congratulations:
Two of our FTMBA’s were accepted into the competitive Terp Start-up Summer Incubator to make a go of starting their own businesses!
- Nina will be launching 2B, a children’s clothing and book company aimed at inspiring children to dream. 2B seeks to close the information gap and increase access to opportunities for all children, regardless of socio-economic status, by empowering them to envision themselves as anything they want when they grow up.
- Shane will be pursuing GlowGadget, offering LED-embedded fashion, controlled by smart phone. Check out Shane’s website to see some outfits and even a clip of him modeling one on ESPN at a Miami Hurricanes’ game!
Click here to read more. A hearty Kudos to our entrepreneurs!
PTMBA Working Professionals:
We want to share and celebrate your successes on the job or in the job search! If you have just landed a new position, or have done so in the last year, we want to hear about it! Please share your success story by writing to your career coach or to OCS_PTMBA@rhsmith.umd.edu.
For the full list of placements for the FT Class of 2016, FT Class of 2017, and Working Professional MBA Class, as well as a full list of employers, please visit Placements for the 2016-2017 School Year.